mercoledì 30 luglio 2014

Summer Must: Straw Bag

Sensi Studio
Good morning citizens!
Have you missed me? Today I present the list of MUST bags for the summer! Obviously I'm talking about the straw bags! They are super-practical for the sea and the beach, spacious and very colorful. They are also perfect for those who remain in the city to bring a touch of Maldives always with you!
I do a little review of those I prefer from the windows of some famous brands! But as always, you can take a cue from them and copy the trend with a little more affordable pieces! 

XOXO


                                   Dolce&Gabbana                                           Fendi

                                   Sensi Studio                                           Anya Hindmarch

                                     Tory Burch                                              Micheal Kors

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento