giovedì 10 luglio 2014

Christian Dior Haute couture (2010-2012)

Good morning citizens
how are you? I found out 10 minutes ago that I passed the last exam that I was missing to complete the year at university ! Too happpy !!!  Now I will have three months to dedicate myself to have fun and relaxation but expecially to YOU  with my blog !
To return to talk about serious things, I propose the latter part of the Christian Dior haute couture collections! Do you enjoyed this trip back in time? I do ! Very much! Last thing, I prefered to stop the review withe 2012's ollection when John Gallian left.... The last one I put only for underlining the deference between John an his successors ( they era not comparable with th Genius ! )

XOXO


Fall/Winter 2010/2011


Spring/Summer 2011


 Fall/Winter 2011/2012


 Spring/Summer 20212

2 commenti: