domenica 27 luglio 2014

Black Celebration

Good morning citizens
how are you? You know how much I like the color black! I have already talked about in a few posts that I like to dress in black even in summer, and not only at night but also during the day! Anna Dello Russo says, "why would anyone notice me if I wear a simple black coat?" and I say, it depends on what season it is! Summer is always the season of bright colors prints and drawings. Well this year I decided to revisit the look of Jenny Humphrey in Gossip Girl, and dress in black or dark blue for the whole 'summer! I know it is a bit strange, but because people should never notice me if I'm dressed like everyone else?
 

Just for good measure I propose images of the exhibition that was held in Rome a few days ago, "Black Celebration"

XOXO










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento