sabato 6 aprile 2013

The Gaga Gate

Hello to all!
Today I post a disconcerting news! it's of two months ago but I've  discovered it only now ..... it seems that

Lady Gaga has been sued by Jennifer O’Neill, former assistant (or, as Gaga herself made clear, “my best friend since she was 19 years old”), that asked for a 380.000 dollars compensation for the 7000 hours of overtime work. “I was with her almost 24 hours a day, seven days a week. This includes sleeping in the same bed with her. Because she doesn’t sleep alone”. In bed together? Yes, but without sex, obviously. It seems that the assistant has been only asked for a bit of company (this could be explained with the relationship that existed between the two ex friends), that was nonetheless lived as a forcing, that could be accepted only if adequately paid.
You know that ? How did it go?
If anyone knows anything about that write! We are curious to know how the story ended!

2 commenti:

  1. I heard about this. I like Gaga, but it's awful that she would take advantage of her friend/assistant without paying her properly. Those demands are not normal or acceptable!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'm agree with U ! Just because U are a star doesn't mean you can do everything yuo want !!

    RispondiElimina