sabato 9 marzo 2013

A$AP Rocky


Hello everyone!
Today we speak of a man in the spotlight!
A rapper ... very trendy and discussed ... A $ ASP Rocky!
Have a duet with Rihanna and Lana Del Rey on his resume and a beating to a paparazzo make it a full-fledged VIP!  In an interview for L'uomo Vogue  the singer said about his first album LongLiveAsap :


“I used a very unorthodox approach in my first CD Live.Love.A$AP. I had a very clear vision of what I wanted to produce. At the same time, I felt the need to show everyone what I could do. Therefore, everything – from the choice of beats to the lyrics – was all my own doing and fully represented me. Yet for my second album, I felt I needed to expand my horizons and to involve more people, while maintaining my personality. That’s why you can find tracks like Hell or PMW, which are an evolution of what I did on my previous album, besides new material like the song with Skrillex. Repeating myself would have been a waste of time for me and my listener”.

Here's the shooyin for the cover story of the March Issue :




1 commento: