martedì 13 novembre 2012

Minnie wears Lanvin

Hello!
I already talked about this ... and the post yesterday I seem to be monothematic ... but I had to write something about this!
finally appeared the video that Barneys has done to advertise on new clothes ... Besides the famous cartoon persaonaggi (minnie for example)

many more real celebrities have become cartoonsAfter this post I promise I'll stop talking about cartoons XD XD
Here's the link for watching the video :  Toggle

Steven Meisel
Linda Evangelista
Carine Roitfield, Naomi Campbell

Anna Dello Russo
Brian Boy,Suzy Mankes, Lady Gaga
E. Alt, F.Sozzani, S.J.Parker e G.Bailey
Nicolas Ghesquiére
Path Mcgrath
C. Horyn, D. Guinness,C. Roitfield,N. Campbell

1 commento:

  1. hi! nice blog :) i'm now following you with GFC and bloglovin!
    please follow me back

    http://are-you-gonna-be-my-girl.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina