mercoledì 12 settembre 2012

New York S/S 12/12 days 9/10/11

Hello!
today I present my latest reviews from New York!
I present to you two of the BIG American designer and a fashion designer almost unknown (at least by me) ...
I start with just this brand (here in Italy you do not hear much) Dennis Basso:
looks like a parade of Haute Couture: Clothes pompous and extremely elegant.
The tones used are those of blue and sand. A collection specially created for ladies of a certain caliber .... Wonderful ... A dress in particular struck me it seems that the model's body disappears and you can see through! A really good job!




The next is one of the most popular designers in America and around the world ... Diane von Furstenberg
A lot of the clothes presented but only a few really good ones ...
Many dresses are only made ​​to be sold .. very commercial ...
Some, however, had a new idea ... The fluorescent colors and white are inevitable for the summer but not esgeriamo! not all spend the summer in the delirium of vanity and pride that is Los Angeles! there are people who attend classy places and certainly will not buy these clothes!




The latest designer for the fashion shows in New York Zac Posen .... Great news! who opened the show?? nothing less than Naomi Campbell!
Although a bit aged and fattened she went great!
the collection of Zac is always admirable ... sculpted clothes and fabulous dresses ... bright colors and infinite class! a really good show!




 for this year the parades in New York have ended and have been a bit 'disappointing I must say ...
I do not understand why all the creativity and originality that reigns in the streets of New York does not transfer also in fashion .... After years you see the same things more or less ... you get bored ... The cases I have shown (except DVF) were the best I say .... Tomorrow I will publish the calendar of fashion shows in London! the creativity certainly will not miss!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento