venerdì 17 febbraio 2012

The Extravagant London

Hello !!
Today we are on the opposite cost of t atlantic ocean ! In fact the London Fashion week is began ! Aren't you happy ?? I am ! I hope that London will be more creative and original than New York... I'm waiting for something tht leave me speechless !! Return tomorrow for the review !!
 As always th calendar of the shows...

17 febbraio

Preen by Thornton Bregazzi
Caroline Charles
Corrie Nielsen
Orla Kiely
Bora Aksu
Emilia Wickstead
Maria Grachvogel
Zoe Jordan
Felder Felder
Jean-Pierre Braganza
PPQ
Basso and Brooke
Jena.Theo

18 febbraio


Daks
Sister by Sibiling
Clements RIbeiro
Jasper Conran
Twenty8Twelve
Simone Rocha
J. JS Lee
Aquascutum
Moschino Cheap And Chic
House of Holland
John Rocha
Christopher Raeburn
Kinder Aggugini
Todd Lynn
Antipodium
Temperley London
Eudon Choi
Issa London
Stella McCartney

19 febbraio


Margaret Howell
Mulberry
Nicole Farhi
Richard Nicoll
Craig Lawrence
Marios Schwab
J.W.Anderson
Thomas Tait
Vivienne Westwood Red Label
Unique
Belstaff
Paul Smith
Jonathan Saunders
Nasir Mazhar
Louise Gray
Matthew Williamson
Acne

20 febbraio


Peter Pilotto
Antonio Berardi
Sophie Hulme
Pringle of Scotland
Christopher Kane
Michael van der Ham
Erdem
Fred Butler
Mark Fast
Burberry Prorsum
Fashion East
Giles
Osman
Christian Blanken
McQ Alexander McQueen

21 febbraio

Mary Katrantzou
Peter Jensen
David Koma
Anya Hindmarch
Roksanda Ilincic
Holly Fulton
Dion Lee
Emilio de la Morena
Meadham Kirchhoff
Ashish
Aminaka Wilmont
Tata-Naka
Ozwald Boateng
KTZ

I don't now why the NY fashion week was of 10 days and the London one is of only 5... and the number of the designers is quite the same..... I hope that Milan will have more days !! The bloggers and the journalist are at shows 16 hours at days and more ! It's so stressing ! But it's wonderfull too !! BYE

3 commenti:

  1. thanks so much for you comment, and i already follow your blog, hope you can follow me back :) kisses*

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lovely blog, I just did a post on London Fashion week myself, check it out?

    http://fashionthoughtsandfiendishbehaviour.blogspot.com/

    hopefully, I'll be able to go to New york next year!

    RispondiElimina
  3. I like your blog, i'm your follower!! visit my blog if you want! :)
    anordinarylifestylebook.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina