venerdì 16 dicembre 2011

Style D'antan

Hello everyone !!
I miss you ! But I have to study so have too few time for writing....anyway , now, I'm here ad I want to talk about the granny style....
There's a big differece between the granny style and the vintage clothes... The first is a mode, new clothes that are re-designed with the ispiration from the grandmother's wardrobe, instead the vintage clothes are clothes that are old  and made in the sixties or seventies....
Frankly speaking i prefer Vintage , but in the last times the trend of the granny style is even more popular....
Here is a little selection of clothes that rappresent the granny style....
P.s. Special thanks to Vogue.it for the photos !





Christian Dior


Diane von Furstenberg

Chloè

Araks


Fabiana Filippi




Balenciaga



Alexander Mcqueen

Marta Ferri

6 commenti:

  1. Non mi piace granché questo stile, credo che stia bene solo a pochissime... e come te, preferisco di gran lunga il vintage. :)
    Buona giornata!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I like these, but I prefer authentic vintage clothes for myself. I've also picked up the habit of buying vintage patterns and making the clothes I want and can't find:)

    Great blog!

    xoxo

    Ashley

    http://textbooksandtofu.blogspot.com/

    RispondiElimina
  3. uoooooou, so beautiful! I loved the hat, especially! Come back to my blog?

    http://creativityandpersonality.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  4. Hi! You might want to join my 1st blog giveaway and you could win Romwe items.Details are on my blog. http://www.thebigapplegirl.com/2011/12/join-my-1st-blog-giveaway.html :) thanks!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Lovely blog.
    www.darkwingscity.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina